work for you?
Costco Members: KitchenAid Professional Series 6-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer EXPIRED
Note, must be an active Costco Member and logged into your account to view sale pricing
Editor's Notes & Price Research
The 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. Burnished metal flat beater, PowerKnead spiral dough hook and professional-style wire whip will help you mix, knead and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces quickly and easily. -slickdewmaster
Final price before tax: $249.99
$80 manufacturer's savings is valid 11/20/20 through 11/30/20.
Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfort Grip Handle
590 Watt 10 Speed Motor
- 6 Quarts
- Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfort Grip Handle
- 590 Watt 10 Speed AC Motor
- Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer (KP26M9XC)
- 6-Quart Dual-Finish Bowl
- Coated Powerknead™ Spiral Dough Hook
- Coated Flat Beater
- Coated Flex Edge Beater
- Professional Style Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
Black color from Costco is Matt Finish (Item #1303479)
Red color is shiny/gloss finish (Item #1303478)
Silver is matt finish (Item #1303477)See attachments below for colors:
In case someone was wondering, from KitchenAid's website:
- Artisan 5 Qt (KSM150PSER): 325W (AC) motor
- Pro 5 Qt (KV25G0XCU): 525W (AC) motor
- Pro 6 Qt (KP26M1XER): 575W (AC) motor
- Pro 6 Qt - Costco (KP26M9PCCU): 590W (AC) motor, according to their website.
- Pro 6500 6 Qt (KSM6521XCA): ~750W (DC) motor
Video addressing some of the most frequent complaints about the 6qt 600 Pro from Costco. Shows how to calibrate (imporatant for small batches):
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.