Edited January 17, 2021
at 09:38 PM
Got one myself a month ago for $200 and have had 0 issues with it. At $200, nothing at this price sounds and works as good. The previous model of this soundbar had many issues, however after my research, this newer version for sale fixes a lot of complaints, so I would recommend it. However there are a few things to note:
1. The "rear" speakers are wired to the subwoofer, which IS wireless. So, optimal setup has the sub in the back.
2. There is a firmware update that fixes the two biggest issues in the reviews, the rear speakers having a static noise, and the bluetooth always being on. I installed it in mine without any issue.
3. It is INSANELY customizable to your liking, you can set almost every single level and adjustment using the remote.
4. The bass is small, but when I was testing this + other soundbars at my local BestBuy, this model produced the most "true" strong bass. After a showing of Godzilla (2014) which I did see at the theater, I can say this soundbar was about 95% of the sound experience.
5. COSTCO INCLUDES A 2 YEAR WARRANTY WITH THIS UNIT VERSUS THE STANDARD 1 YEAR YOU WOULD GET ELSEWHERE FOR THE SAME MODEL
You will not regret your decision if you pick this soundbar up. I have this with my $250 4k 65" Onn black friday special and it makes a killer budget setup.