work for you?
10-Pack Powecom KN95 Face Masks EXPIRED
Thanks to community member Land_Cruiser for finding this deal.
- Note: Slickdeals has copied the following information from the merchant for your convenience. The merchant may provide additional information on its website.
- KN95 masks from Powecom offer multilayer protection. Adjustable nose bridge and elastic earloop has enough elasticity to make a good seal. 3D three-dimensional design with fluffy, breathable and soft material, will not cause the fog when wearing glasses. 4 layers, Made from non-woven fabric, moisture resistant, non-toxic, non-irritating.
- Tested by an ISO 17025 credited lab
- Elastic straps and adjustable nose clip for different face shapes and sizes
- Protects you from airborne particulates and pollution
- Designed for 95% filtration, provides anti-dust protection
- Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable
- Four (4) layers of filtration
- Contains a metal strip that forms to your nose for a better fit
- Elastic ear straps hold masks in place comfortably
- Folds flat for easy storage
This deal may be eligible for up to 1% at Office Depot and OfficeMax in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
Not sure about the picture that is posted, but the masks that we received through another source are like the ones on the right and the packaging authenticity scratch off number passed the Powecom verification website. Bonafidemasks also provides a link to that "anti-fake check," so, either the right hand masks are also genuine, or the Powecom verification process doesn't work.
Powecom packaging has a scratch off verification number. You can go to http://www.powecom.com/verification.ht
98% efficiency when worn properly based on CDC testing:
These are on the list of non-NIOSH-approved respirator models manufactured in China that are authorized by this Umbrella EUA for emergency use during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Consumers should generally avoid shopping for such masks on Amazon and eBay, experts say. Instead, people should refer first to the CDC's list of N95 alternatives that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves for use in health care settings and try to buy them directly from the manufacturer.
Article on NIOSH N95 masks make in USA. May need to open private browser window to view the article:
NIOSH N95 masks made in USA sold directly from the manufacturer at the following websites: