work for you?
FREE after rebate @Pep Boys. Up to 10 qts of Shell Rotella Gas Truck Full Synthetic Engine Oil (0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30).
Offer Dates: March 28 - April 24, 2021
Can this oil be used in cars? Answer from the seller claiming to be the manufacturer:
- Call your nearest Pep Boys to check if they have the engine oil you want in stock and that it is priced at $29.90 or lower. If you plan on buying the oil that day I recommend asking the staff to hold the oil because Pep Boys seem to keep very limited quantities of Shell Rotella (red jug) oil at any one time. If they have what you want at <= $29.90 per jug go to the store and skip to step 7 .
- If the Pep Boys you called have the engine oil you want but it costs more than $29.90, go to https://pepboys.com/shell-rotella-oil/c/92000002, select the nearest store (button between Search and Login/Register), make sure the online price is at most $29.90, and make an online order. The type and quantities available will vary depending on the store you selected for pick up. Check back or change the store until you get what you want.
- You will receive an email from Pep Boys titled "We've received your order".
- It is unlikely that you will receive an email telling you that your order is ready for pick up.
- Have the "We've received your order" email from Pep Boys as a print out or on your phone.
- Go to the Pep Boys store and tell them you are there to pick up an online order and show them your "We've received your order" email.
- Pay for the motor oil and make sure the total is accurate.
- Save the receipt.
You can submit the rebate online at:
You can print/fill out the rebate and send it via mail:
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5%* at Pep Boys in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!