work for you?
Skil 14 Amp 2.5 HP Plunge & Fixed Base Router Kit EXPIRED
Thanks to community member MissileBear for finding this deal.
- Go to Skil 14 Amp 2.5 HP Plunge & Fixed Base Router Kit product page
- Add to cart
- Apply free promo code SAWDUST
- Final price will be $99.99, shipping is free.
- 14A Router
- Parallel guide
- Collet wrench
- Fixed base
- Dust extraction adapter
- Plunge base
- 1/4" collet and 1/2" collet
- Powerful 14 amp, 2.5 HP motor
- Speed control LCD display to select bit type and material for suggested speed settings, based your task
- Fixed and plunge base options for a variety of work
- Fast and accurate setup with three coarse depth settings, plus micro-depth adjustment
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this store:
- Details of Woodcraft's return policy can be found here.
Free shipping with code SAWDUST
The SKIL 14A Fixed and Plunge Base Router allows you to optimize your work as you switch between base styles. With 14 amps of power, you can tackle nearly any type of routing task.
Setting up your SKIL router is simple with precise depth adjustments – three coarse depth settings and micro-depth adjustment. The speed control LCD display helps you choose the correct speed, based on the bit type and material. With soft start technology, the router starts slow and ramps up to provide time to adjust. Electronic feedback within the motor maintains optimum RPM as you rout. Included collets allow for routing with either 1/2" or 1/4" shank router bits.
The ergonomic handles limit vibration and reduce fatigue over long use. The live tool indicator lights up when the plunge router is connected to power, keeping you alert and safe.
- 14A Router
- parallel guide
- collet wrench
- fixed base
- dust extraction adapter
- plunge base
- 1/4" & 1/2" collets
Powerful 14 amp, 2.5 HP motor
Speed control LCD display to select bit type and material for suggested speed settings, based your task
Fixed and plunge base options for a variety of work
Fast and accurate setup with three coarse depth settings, plus micro-depth adjustment
Power: 14 amps
Collet Size: 1/4" or 1/2" (included)
Tool Size: 10" H x 9-7/16" L x 6" W
Tool Weight: 12.2 lbs.