work for you?
12" Dayton Audio SUB-1200 120-Watt Powered Subwoofer
Note, item is currently backordered; in stock May 30, 2021
Thanks to community member parrotthead for finding this deal.
- Power output: 120 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 25-140 Hz
- Box design: Ported
- Inputs: RCA line level & speaker level
- Outputs: Speaker level
- Crossover frequency control: Continuously variable from 40 Hz to 140 Hz @ 12 dB/octave
- Phase switch
- Auto on/off
- Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (plastic feet included): 16-3/4" H x 16-3/16" W x 17-3/4" D.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- This subwoofer features a downward-firing flared port design, electable "Auto-on" mode and long-throw 12" woofer.
- Featured in Wirecutter's "The Best Budget Subwoofer".
- Currently the best price on the web across 6 merchants we checked.
- Parts Express is a worldwide leader in the development and distribution of audio components. We offer various high-demand and hard-to-find products for the Home Audio, Commercial Audio, Prosumer/Professional Audio and Lighting, and Mobile Electronics market.
- Offers 60 Day No Hassle Returns.
UPDATE: Back in stock: 5/30/21.
• Power output: 120 watts RMS
• Frequency response: 25-140 Hz
• Box design: Ported
• Inputs: RCA line level & speaker level
• Outputs: Speaker level
• Crossover frequency control: Continuously variable from 40 Hz to 140 Hz @ 12 dB/octave
• Phase switch
• Auto on/off
• Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
• Dimensions (plastic feet included): 16-3/4" H x 16-3/16" W x 17-3/4" D.
Top choice on https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutte...sub
Store Link: https://www.parts-express.com/Day...er-300-629
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
parrotthead posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.