work for you?
Costco Members: MSI GE75 Laptop: i7-10750H, 17.3" 1080p 240Hz, RTX 2070 Super EXPIRED
Thanks to community member zykimi for finding this deal
Note, must be a Costco Member to purchase deal. To redeem your promotional code for Outriders you must have GeForce Experience and Steam accounts.
- Intel Core i7-10750H 6 Core, 12 Threads (2.6GHz Base / 5.0GHz Boost) Processor
- 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 240Hz 3ms IPS-Level Display
- 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive SSD + 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2x2 ax) + Bluetooth 5.1
- Steel Series per-Key RGB Keyboard w/ Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining
- Windows 10 Home OS
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen1
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen2
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C
- 1x HDMI v1.2
- Purchase a qualifying GeForce RTX gaming laptop from 3/16/21 - 4/15/21.
- Codes will be sent out via Email. Please make sure you have the correct Email registered with your Costco.com account.
- On your qualifying GeForce RTX gaming laptop, update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience. (Version 3.18 or higher).
- Open and log in to GeForce Experience.
- Go to the Account drop-down menu and select "REDEEM".
- Enter your bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase.
- Follow the remaining instructions on screen to sign in through your Steam account.
- Select "REDEEM" to redeem Outriders to your Steam account.
- Must be Redeem by 5/14/21
- Note: Outriders release date is tentatively scheduled for 4/1/21 and will not be playable until the formal release date.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that this offer is $498.01 lower (25% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $1998
- $500 manufacturer's savings is valid 3/22/21 through 3/26/21.
- While supplies last. Limit 5 per member
- Outriders Digital Download Code: One code per purchase. Limit 3 Game Codes Per Member. Terms & Conditions here
- Game must be redeemed with qualifying graphics card installed.
- Customer must meet the age requirement of 17 and up for the game to redeem.
- About this product:
- Includes 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty + Costco 2nd Year Warranty
- Costco Free Technical Support
- Members Only: Warehouse pick up is available for this item and standard delivery time will apply. Please note, only the bill-to credit card addressee may pickup the product.
- About this store:
- 90 Day Return Policy
- Costco return policy here
GeForce RTX - Outriders Bundle Valid 3/16/21 - 4/15/21 (While Supplies Last) One code per purchase. Limit 3 codes per member.
The differences between the other GE75 Costco deal and this one: 144 Hz vs 240 Hz, 2070 vs 2070 super, 16GB vs 32 GB, and this one is 0.42lbs lighter.
When purchased online, Chase Freedom Flex credit cardholders get 5X points for purchases through 3/31/21 (wholesale clubs is a 5X category this quarter). If those points are transferred to Chase Sapphire Reserve and used for travel, pay yourself back on groceries, it is worth 50% more or 7.5X. So basically that's worth between $75 and $112.50 effective cashback. Thanks, RussianBytes for bringing this up.
Processor & Memory:
10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10750H Processor 2.6GHz
32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive + 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive
No Optical Drive
Microsoft® Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Gig + AX201 (2x2) + Bluetooth® 5.0
Integrated 720p HD Webcam
Killer Gaming Network E3100 (10/100/1000 mbps) Ethernet LAN
Graphics & Video:
17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 240Hz 3ms Display
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 SUPER, 8GB
2x 3W Giant Speakers + 2x 3W Subwoofer
Steel Series Anti-Ghosting Keyboard with Per-Key RGB Color Customization + Silver Lining
Ports & Slots:
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2
1x Media Card Reader
1x Mini-Display Port mDP v1.2
1x RJ-45 Connector
1x Mic-In/Headphone-Out Jack
6-Cell 51Wh Li-Ion Battery
Dimensions: 14.17" x 10.43" x 0.91"
Approximate Weight: 5.25lbs
Outriders Bundle Valid 3/16/21 - 4/15/21 (While Supplies Last) One code per purchase. Limit 3 codes per member.
GT > GS > GE > GP > GL > GF > GV
GT Titan Series
GS Stealth Series
GE Raider Series
GP Leopard Series
GL Leopard Series
GF Thin Series
II WHY WATTS / TDP MATTER AND RELATIVE PERFORMANCE OF GPUs
Quote from rruff :
There is no such thing as "standard wattage" for 3000 series cards. 2000 series had MaxQ and "everything else" which narrowed it down a little.
3000 series cards have an optional feature whereby they can boost to a higher power level if the CPU demand is low. For instance the max on a 3060 is 115W-130W, where that extra 15W is the extra boost.
When RTX 2060 115 watts is used as a base (100%) for comparison:
3060@75 W = 100% (inserted by RussianBytes for MSI "GF75 Thin Gaming Laptop" RTX 3060 GPU for $1300 at COSTCO)
3060@90 W = 105% (75 Base Watts+15 watts boost, (inserted by RussianBytes MSI "GF75 Thin Gaming Laptop" RTX 3060 GPU, $1300 COSTCO)
2070@115W= 110% (inserted by RussianBytes for MSI "GE75 Gaming Laptop" RTX 2070 for $1,200 at COSTCO)
2060@115 watts AND further undervolting and overclocking: 110%
3070@ 90W = 115% (per joon82)
2070S@115W= 120% ("S" stands for the "SUPER" version of the RTX 2070)