work for you?
The Food Matters Cookbook: 500 Revolutionary Recipes for Better Living (eBook)
Thanks to Slickdeals Deal Editor megakimcheelove for finding this deal.
- Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc via Amazon (Kindle eBook)
- Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc via Google Play (eBook)
- Barnes & Noble (Nook Book)
- Apple Books (eBook)
- Kobo (eBook)
- The Food Matters Cookbook is the essential encyclopedia and guidebook to responsible eating, with more than 500 recipes
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that this offer is $11 lower (84% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $12.99.
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.4 from over 100 Amazon customer reviews.
- About this store:
- Amazon Return Policy: Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charge.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
The Food Matters Cookbook: 500 Revolutionary Recipes for Better Living - Kindle edition by Bittman, Mark. @ Amazon.com.
From the award-winning champion of conscious eating and author of the bestselling Food Matters comes The Food Matters Cookbook, offering the most comprehensive and straightforward ideas yet for cooking easy, delicious foods that are as good for you as they are for the planet.
The Food Matters Cookbook is the essential encyclopedia and guidebook to responsible eating, with more than 500 recipes that capture Bittman's typically relaxed approach to everything in the kitchen. There is no finger-wagging here, just a no-nonsense and highly flexible case for eating more plants while cutting back on animal products, processed food, and of course junk. But for Bittman, flipping the ratio of your diet to something more virtuous and better for your body doesn't involve avoiding any foods—indeed, there is no sacrifice here.
You May Also Like
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
megakimcheelove posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.