Starting this thread as a way to share or trade movies with others.
You can share up to 3 select movies from your Movies Anywhere library w/ others each month. Basically a free movie rental for friends/family.
- Go to https://moviesanywhere.com/settings/screenpass
- Click on the button that says "Share List of My Eligible Movies"
- Click on the button that says "Use A Screen Pass"
- It will generate a unique link that you can share with others to let them borrow a movie from you.
- Once someone selects a movie to borrow, it will be in their My Movies section of their Movies Anywhere library.
- The link will no longer work after someone has borrowed a movie.
- Once accepted the recipient will have 14 days to start watching the movie and 72 hours to finish it once it has been started.
Read more about Screen Pass here [moviesanywhere.com]
Movies Anywhere can be watched on many supported devices [moviesanywhere.com]
There is a Roku channel for Movies Anywhere [roku.com]
too that you can use to watch your borrowed movies from too.
I'm really hoping SDers can help each other out by sharing their links.
To make a list, just go to https://moviesanywhere.com/collec...ble-movies
then highlight all the movies and then copy/paste into a .txt file.