work for you?
Becca Cosmetics 50% Ultimate Longwear Collection: Ultimate Lipstick Love (various shades) $12 & More + Free Shipping
- Ultimate Lip Definer (various shades) $9
- Ultimate Lipstick Love (various shades) $12
- Light Gleam Primer & Liquid Eyeshadow (various shades) $13
- Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer (all shades) $14.50
- Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation (all shades) $22
- Ulta has select Becca Cosmetics on sale 50% Off. Store pickup is free. Otherwise, shipping is free on orders $35+.
- Macy's has select Becca Cosmetics on sale up to 50% Off. Slickdeals Cashback is available for this store (PC extension required, before checkout). Store pickup is free. Otherwise, shipping is free on orders $25+.
- HSN has select Becca Cosmetics on sale 50% Off. Shipping is $3.50.
- My research indicates that makeup offers typically perform well at 50% off or more. The Longwear Concealer and Foundation also have all shades available, unlike other merchants.
- If you don't already have it, Install the Slickdeals Extension (Click Install Now) Note: if you already have the extension but have not enrolled in SD Rewards, click through the link to complete enrollment.
- Sign-in or Create a Slickdeals account after installation. You need to have an account so we know where to send your rewards points.
- IMPORTANT: To receive the Cashback Offer, disable adblockers and other cashback and coupon shopping extensions. If you don't disable them, you may not get credit for this offer from Slickdeals. You can find your extensions under "Manage Extensions" in your browser.
- Next go to the store using the links above and you should see a prompt stating the cashback you will receive. If not, open the extension and click "Activate Cashback"
- Proceed to checkout
- Track your purchases here: Redemption Portal
- Note: Purchases can take up to 2 weeks to show up. We're working on speeding up this process as we continue to test out this Beta Program.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
JuJuFrankenbean posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.