work for you?
Costco Members: Purchase or Lease 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV, Get
Thanks to community member burnsg for finding this deal.
- Click here to sign up for the promotion
- Note, you must be a current Costco member as of May 31, 2021 to get this deal.
- Click on "Get Started"
- Register to receive your certificate with a unique promotion code by entering your information
- Present a digital or printed copy of your certificate to any Chevrolet dealership to receive your exclusive value
- Note: Many dealers have limited vehicle inventory due to a microchip shortage. After registering, please call the dealership to ensure that they have an available vehicle.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer Terms
- The member who is present at the dealership must match the name on the certificate to redeem incentive. Certificate is not transferable.
- Valid until August 2, 2021.
- About this deal:
- About this product:
Available June 1, 2021 - Aug. 2, 2021
Get behind the wheel of a 2020 or 2021 Bolt EV and experience advanced tech, impeccable fuel efficiency and premium safety features.‡ Your exclusive savings package includes:
A $3,000 Costco member-only incentive
Plus, Chevrolet incentives for which you qualify
Almost as the same as the last promo last 2 months ago.
Post your BOLT DEALS here and include dealers name to help other SDers.
Last March. I was able to get a BOLT 2021 Lease ONE TIME PAY of $4700 - 36 mos/30K miles. I know others were able to get better price.
AGM estimated. EPA estimates not yet available. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, and vehicle loading, use and maintenance.
Costco and its affiliates do not sell vehicles or negotiate individual transactions. All information and vehicle data available on this website has been provided by reputable third-parties. Costco Auto Program, Costco Wholesale, Affinity Development Group and its subsidiaries make no implied guarantees or warranties to this data.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
burnsg posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.