work for you?
CanaKit 4GB Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Pro 64 Kit
Thanks to community member RubberDogTurds for finding this deal.
- Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B w/ 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- 64GB Samsung EVO+ MicroSD (Class 10) pre-loaded with NOOBS
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Refer to the forum thread for additional deal details & discussion.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- This product is $25 lower (~20.8% savings) from the list price of $119.99
- Amazon Return Policy: Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
List Price: $119.99 Details
Price: $109.99 & FREE Returns
Clip Coupon: -$15.00 coupon
Total pre-Tax: $94.99
Shipping is free for Prime Members
Additional Canakit deals @Amazon:
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 8GB Starter Kit - 8GB RAM
$109.99 after clipping $10 coupon
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Starter MAX Kit - 64GB Edition
$99.99 after $15 coupon
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 8GB Extreme Kit - 128GB Edition (8GB RAM)
$141.99 after $8 coupon
Pihole is super lightweight and pi zero is plenty to host it. I started with pihole on pi3b and worked my way down to pi zero w. Right now I am running pihole and dhcpd on pi zero w, using 2.4GHz wifi, powered by usb port on my router with average cpu utilization around 40% with no noticeable difference compared to pi3.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
RubberDogTurds posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.