is now selling a WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off for $799.99. This is a new product of theirs which explains the lower price point. I would expect this to increase in price as sales go up.
- Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline (4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts) and propane (3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts)
- Auto Fuel Selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times
- EPA III and CARB compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation (58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator's lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one RV-ready AC 120V NEMA TT-30R receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display
2 year warranty