work for you?
Select PayPal Accounts: Purchases at Target Online of $50 or More EXPIRED
Thanks to community member rhpks for finding this deal
Note, must load the offer to your PayPal account and purchase the required amount and pay w/ PayPal as your method of payment for discount to apply. Please check your PayPal account for qualification
- Login to your PayPal account
- Under the tabs, select the 'Deals' section
- In the carousel offers, scroll to the right until you see the 'Get 10% Off $50+ when you pay w/ PayPal' Target offer and click on the 'Save Offer' link
- Proceed to shop at Target website with items of $50 or more
- Note, Target gift cards is eligible for this discount
- At checkout, proceed to pay with your PayPal payment only (must select as payment method)
- You'll receive an email via PayPal regarding your order and the discount applied to your order
- Note, order will show up in your PayPal summary page but the discount may not be shown correctly
Offer ends by 9/1 and/or certain redemption's..
- Log into Paypal account
- Click on Deals at the top of the page
- Check the offers (as they scroll by)..
- Click on Target offer and Save Offer (to Wallet)
- Click Shop Now to go to Target webpage
- Shop at Target and select Paypal payment method at checkout
- The 10% discount should show on your Paypal page at checkout, prior to submitting order.
- To confirm the discount, look at the corresponding payment method (e.g. credit card account, if used to pay) to see the discount. Paypal activity summary does not show the discount for some reason.
Just tried on Target gift cards and it worked...
I paid with Paypal for a pickup order Dec. 2020.
It turns out that their inventory count wasn't too accurate so two of the items I ordered was not in stock. I cancelled the items that were in stock and bought everything at Kohl's instead.
However, when that happens, the refund of the cancelled in-stock items was to a Target eGift card not back on Paypal !