work for you?
Showtime Subscription: Free 30-Day Trial + 6-Months of Additional Service EXPIRED
Thanks to community member dilbert for finding this deal.
- Click here
- Sign-up for your free 30-day trial (new customers only, valid credit/debit card required).
- During checkout, enter promo code MMANUTS
- You will not be charged during the free trial period.
- To avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of your trial period.
- When your 30-day trial ends, you will be charged $4.99 per month for the next six consecutive months.
- After your six month promotional pricing period, you can continue at the standard monthly rate of $10.99 per month or cancel if desired.
- You may cancel at any time.
- Click here to preview the complete Showtime streaming library
- Stream series, movies, boxing and more LIVE or catch up on demand
- Download full episodes and movies to watch offline
- No cable subscription needed
- Amazon Fire TV / Fire TV Sticks
- Android TV
- LeEco TV
- NVIDIA Shield
- Sony Bravia
- Hisense TV
- Xiaomi MiBox
- Apple TV 3rd Gen or newer
- Google Chromecast
- Facebook Portal TV
- LG Smart TV (with webOS)
- PlayStation 4
- Roku Streaming Devices (2nd generation +)
- Roku TV
- Samsung Smart TVs
- For a list of supported TVs, go to the Showtime compatibility page on samsung.com.
- Xbox One, Xbox One S / X, Xbox Series S / X
- Amazon Fire / Fire HD / Fire HDX (2014 or newer)
- Android Phones and Tablets (Android 6.0 or later)
- Apple iPhone, iPad 2 or later, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th gen or later (running iOS 9 or later)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OSX 10.10 or later
- Oculus Go
- Oculus Quest
Editor's Notes & Price Research
First month free
6 months at $4.99 per month
Then regular price of $10.99 per month
Look for Chase offer of $5 back on some cards
While HBO’s policies on account sharing are murky, Showtime has clear limits: Subscribers can activate up to five devices at a time, and they can stream from up to three devices at once. (Showtime’s website lets you manage your device activations if you go over the limit.) In other words, it’s enough to share with family members and maybe a close friend, and that’s about it.