Edited September 17, 2021
at 09:27 PM
This site had a deal for a keychain tool I already have so I decided to check if any of the other Leatherman tools they carried were on sale and found this
300 supertool with leather case, might be a box rather than a clamshell so nicer for wrapping.
The supertool is the king of the leatherman original line. These tools house all the tools inside and have no outside accessible tools.
It comes with
- 4" Plain edge 420HC blade
- 4" serrated 420 HC sheephead blaade (easy to slip under a seatbelt to cut it without causing injury.)
- metal and wood file with a groover
- needle nose and regular pliers
- replaceable 154cm wire cutters, for hard and stranded wire
- wood saw
- 9" ruler
- 3 flat screwdrivers/prybars large medium and small
- dimensional phillips screwdriver
- can opener
- wire stripper
- bottle opener
- lanyard attachment point.
- leather sheath
normal price at all the usual suspects is $90 so not quite half price.
this falls in the rebar, blast, kick, pst range of tools. it has most of what a wave has and some things the wave does not. It is designed to be a work tool more than a hobbiest tool.
super skookum as they say. I think when I got mine i paid $52 so this is likely an alltime low price for the ST300.
they also have the leatheman crunch for $93 which is about $20 less than everyplace that still has it. Not sure if the crunch is gone for good or gone for now. but if you want one...