work for you?
Walmart's 7-Day Goodyear Tire Event: Set of 4 Goodyear Tires + Free Installation EXPIRED
Walmart is hosting their 7-Day Goodyear Tire Event and offering $20 Off Each Goodyear Tire + Free Tire Balance/Installation ($12 value per tire) valid for online/in-store purchase (total of $80 off for a set of 4 tires).
Thanks to community member tunabreath for finding this deal
Note, offer only good on Goodyear branded tires. Special order tires are excluded
- Goodyear Reliant Passenger Tire (195/60R15) From $48
- Goodyear Wrangler Radial Truck/SUV Tire (235/75R15) $68
- Goodyear Wrangler TrailMark Truck/SUV Tire (235/70R16) From $94
- Goodyear Assurance Outlast Passenger Tire (205/65R16) From $72
- Goodyear Wrangler Truck/SUV Tire (AT/S 265/70R17) $102
- Goodyear Wrangler Authority Truck/SUV Tire (31X10.50R15) From $115
- & More
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Tire Price guarantee though November 11, 2021
- Schedule your tire balance/installation in-stores only; check your local stores hour
- Select tires may not be available at all stores
- Additional fees may also apply to your order
- Offer valid through November 11, 2021 or while promotion last
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Buy your tires online or in-store.
Schedule the installation in-store only.
Tire price guarantee (11/5 - 11/11)
Tire installation available beginning 11/5.
$20 off each Goodyear tire plus free balance and installation ($48 value).
A set of 4 tires will offer a total savings of $128.
Here is hires image to zoom in if you want to see small prints
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.