work for you?
Open Eligible Fidelity Investment Account + Deposit $50+ & Get
Thanks to Community Member rammgasm for posting this deal.
- Note: Offer applies to The Fidelity Account®, Cash Management Account, Roth IRA, or traditional IRA accounts. $100 cash reward must be kept in the account for a minimum of 90 calendar days. Offer is valid for New or Existing Customers).
- Visit the offer page HERE
- Select your desired Fidelity Account:
- The Fidelity Account
- Fidelity Cash Management Account
- Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Proceed through the form until you reach the Personal Information section
- Ensure promo code FIDELITY100 is applied below your email
- Continue through the account-creation process and complete your account
- Make your Deposit of $50 or more within 15 Days
- Fidelity will deposit $100 into the account within 25 calendar days after opening your account
- Note: you must keep the $100 cash reward (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) in the eligible account for a minimum of 90 calendar days starting from when you receive the reward
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal:
- Refer to the forum thread for additional deal details and discussion.
Get $100 when you open a new eligible Fidelity account with $50 or more using code FIDELITY100. Tap for details! Limited time offer. Terms apply.
Here's how the offer works
Open a new account
Use promo code FIDELITY100 when opening The Fidelity Account®, Cash Management Account, Roth IRA, or traditional IRA.*
Fund it with $50
Deposit $50 or more within 15 days after opening your account.
Get your $100
Receive your cash reward! We'll add $100 within 25 days after opening your account
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
>No, this specific offer is limited to one account per individual
Found from the FAQ page
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
rammgasm posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.