work for you?
DeWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless 7-1/4" Wormdrive Circular Saw w/ 2Ah Battery
Thanks to Community Member JoshE1912 for posting this deal.
- Note: Availability for pickup may vary by location.
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- Saw has an electronic brake that helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53 with stops at 45 and 22.5
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. D of cut at 90
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- Integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- Ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber and flooring.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal:
- At the time of this posting, Our research indicates that this is $89.50 lower (26.4% savings) than the next best available prices from reputable merchants with prices starting from $338.50. -SaltyOne
- Highly Rated with 4.9 out of 5 stars from 37 customer reviews
- About this Store:
- Return Policy: Most new, unopened merchandise sold by The Home Depot can be returned within 90 days of purchase.
Flexvolt batteries are marketed by their 20v amp hour rating (Battery Sticker and Packaging emphasizes this) - This is a 6ah flexvolt battery in the box. This should be compared to the $399 everyday 9ah wormsaw kit or even the $249 bare wormsaw tool --- So you see the value of this holiday kit.
Just put out in the Holiday area of the stores (10/25/21), not found on main tool aisle.
If you like the deal thumb it up. If you cant stand that I stand my ground on the battery marketing - thumb it down.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
JoshE1912 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.