work for you?
T-Mobile Customers: 1-Year Paramount+ Ad Streaming Membership
T-Mobile will be offering 1-Year Paramount+ Streaming Membership w/ Ad Support for Free to all New/Existing/Grandfathers customers on any T-Mobile/Sprint Postpaid plans.
Thanks to community member HaiderE for finding this deal
Note, must login to your account to obtain this offer/credit card required for redemption.
How do I redeem this offer if I'm a new Paramount+ subscriber?
- Visit this link here
- Enter in your T-Mobile or Sprint-mobile number.
- Log in with your T-Mobile or Sprint ID
- Read the terms and conditions and continue.
- Fill in your personal information and continue
- After successful submission, you will see a link on screen that will redirect you to Paramount+ to redeem the offer and sign up directly via Paramount+.
- With Paramount+, you can watch live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment—including over 30,000 episodes from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, and the Smithson-ian Channel. Plus, hit movies like A Quiet Place Part II, Infinite, PAW Patrol: The Movie, and Queenpins, as well as exclusive original series like Star Trek: Prodigy, iCarly, Evil, The Good Fight, and RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. The service is also home to championship sports like the NFL on CBS and UEFA Champi-ons League, plus breaking news, award-winning reporting, and in-depth interviews from CBSN
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer valid for any/new T-Mobile or Sprint customers on a postpaid plan
- Subscription will automatically renew at $4.99/month after your first promotional year; you can cancel anytime. Annually this plan will cost $59.88
- This offer is only available for the Essential monthly plan and cannot be applied to any other Paramount+ subscription plan
- Once redeemed, you'll have 30 days to redeem your offer with Paramount+
- If you need help applying your redemption code to your Paramount+ account, just visit this link
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Wait for more details.
What is the T-Mobile "Paramount+ On Us" Offer?
Expect to receive the following email from Paramount about 12 hours after you give them yout CC.
Your Paramount+ trial or introductory offer is ending in 7 days, and your credit card will be charged $4.99 on Nov 24, 2021. Moving forward, your subscription will automatically renew at the aforementioned rate per month."
Just received email from Tmobile with this info:
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Netflix requested CC info to avoid service disruption
If you signed up for Paramount+ via a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet) or connected TV (Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku), you’re a 3rd party subscriber. This means you’re being billed through your device’s billing platform, and will need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe at paramountplus.com. Please follow these instructions carefully:
Cancel your current Paramount+ subscription on the device you originally subscribed on. For instructions, visit How can I cancel my Paramount+ subscription?.
Wait until the end of your billing cycle.
Visit promotions.t-mobile.com/ParamountPlus and request a T-Mobile coupon code.
You’ll be redirected to paramountplus.com, where you can resubscribe. Make sure you select the Essential monthly plan.
When you get to the payment page, enter your T-Mobile coupon code under “Redeem a Coupon” and click “Start Paramount+.”