work for you?
12-Month AMC+ Streaming Subscription EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member pippypoppy for sharing this deal
- Sale Pricing is valid for 12-Months.
- By clicking the "Subscribe Now", you agree that after your introductory period ends, you will be charged the then current price to your payment method on a recurring basis until you cancel. To cancel, go to Settings and click "Cancel" on the Subscription tab. There are no refunds or credits for partial or unused months.
- Get hit shows Ad Free and On Demand — along with the new AMC+ premium network featuring the best from AMC, BBC America, IFC and SundanceTV.
- The popular movies you love, along with premier collections of festival favorites, thrillers, and horror from IFC Films Unlimited, Sundance Now, and Shudder. New titles added monthly.
- Watch AMC+ on your favorite streaming service, connected device, or with your cable provider.
- More info about AMC+ Streaming Service here.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer valid for a limited time.
- Price Research: This offer is $60 Off (~71% Savings) for the first 12-Months.
- This promotional offer is valid or a limited time only and gives subscribers access to AMC+ upon enrollment at a discounted rate of $1.99/month with an annual commitment. Unless otherwise stated, offer cannot be combined with other offers and is not transferable. This offer, it's terms and restrictions, are subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Valid only for AMC+ in the United States. Requires the creation of an AMC+ account with payment method on file. Must be 13 years old and in the United States to redeem. Compatible products and services required. Plan renews at the current price on an annual basis after the promotion until cancelled.
ADDED: Several people have pointed out you can also get $4 cash back via an offer on some AMEX cards. Check your Amex offers for the one that gives $4 back if you spend at least $8.99 with AMC+. If you've got it, just add the offer to your card and make sure to pay with that card.
Also, FYI, the AMC+ library includes some offerings from Sundance, IFC, and Shudder. I don't think you get the full catalogs of those (I searched some Sundance shows I wanted to see, and most showed up for AMC, but not all).
How to cancel: Yes, you can cancel yourself without emailing customer service, but you need to do it in a web browser, not the app. Go to Settings, click Subscription, and there's a cancel button. Here's a link , which you can only go to once you have an account created.
-How to cancel: You need to do this in a web browser, not the app. Go to Settings, click Subscription, and there's a cancel button. Here's a link , which you can only go to once you have an account created. People have reported being able to cancel immediately and still have access for the year.
How to Fix 403 Error on Roku:
Thanks to ldhawaii -- "I finally fixed it by going into settings, then privacy, then advertising, then made sure limit ad tracking was unchecked. I reset the advertising identifier, then restarted the roku. Didn't even have to remove and reinstall the AMC+ app. "
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with playing content on the app. Many users have been able to solve this with a simple change to their Roku settings.
Go to the Roku Home Screen (press the Home button)
Go to Settings > Privacy
Un-check “Limit ad tracking”