work for you?
Prime Members: GL.iNet Gigabit Travel AC VPN Router EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member bigsyl2k for finding this deal.
- GL-AR750S-Ext (Slate) router
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
- User manual
- CPU: QCA9563, @775MHz SoC Memory: DDRII 128MB
- Memory: DDRII 128MB
- Storage: Dual Flash 16MB Nor + 128MB Nand Flash
- Interface: 3 WAN/LAN Ports: 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 1 USB2.0, 1 Micro USB (power), 1 Reset Button, TF Card Slot (128GB Max.)
- Customizable mode switch
- Foldable dual-band external antennas
- High speed AC750 Wi-Fi: 433Mbps(5G) +300Mbps(2.4G)
- Three customizable LED lights
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $20.48 lower (29% savings) than the list price of $69.90.
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.5 from over 2,500 Amazon customer reviews.
- About this store:
- For the 2021 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2022.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Note: Lowest price ever according to Slickdeals & Camel Camel Camel
Amazon Prime - $49.42
I've had GL-MT1300 router for months and have found no way around this issue, but I'm not that much of a techy, but I did at one point find on their website that the GL-MT1300 and a couple of other routers they sell do not support EAP.
If someone knows how to get this to work, I'm all ears!
I now also have a GL.iNet GL-AR750 which does support EAP.
I'm not sure how it compares to this router.
All models are supported EAP EXCEPT GL-MT300N-V2, microuter-N300, GL-MT1300: https://docs.gl-inet.com/en/3/tutorials/eap/
Also, someone mentioned they travel often with family, and travel router make the trip easier. For example, a family may travel with phones, tablets, laptop, Kindle, etc, If that's you, you'll also know that setting them all up on hotel Wi-Fi is a bit of a pain. And this travel router make this much easier.
If the router has an Ethernet port, it can turn a wired internet connection into a wireless one. Travel routers can create a shared network between your connected devices, and this router has a USB port that you can use with a flash drive full of media content.
And if you are doing all these and you also use VPN, may as well set it up on the travel router so every devices can use it.