work for you?
12-Month Microsoft 365 Family w/ Auto-Renewal (6 People) + $50 Amazon Gift Card EXPIRED
Thanks to community member JohnWayne007 for finding this deal.
- Can be shared with your family, up to 6 people
- Includes premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Family Safety & More
- Includes 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage per person to back up files and photos
- Can be used on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including iOS and Android)
- Microsoft 365 is an annual, auto-renewing subscription (visit here for auto-renewal and cancellation options).
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This is an Amazon Deal of the Day valid 11/28/2021 only.
- This deal is $50 off (33% savings) the listed retail price of $149.99.
- About this store:
i got my office 365 membership from newegg and microcenter before, i still had 14 months left. bought this thinking i can stack it, but nope. it handed the billing of MS office to amazon, erased my 14 month 365 family sub and replaced it with a new 12 month sub managed by amazon. i copied the code from amazon, redeemed it on microsoft's website, and now wheni try to check the status of my subscription, microsoft just forwards me to amazon.
now i'm chatting with support trying to get 14 months of office 365 back. not worth the trouble to please god emperor besos who wants his mits in everything
N.B: If you don't like subscription then Microsoft Office 2021 Professional only $29.99 with coupon code: CYBER50
Two things: turn off auto-renew to your existing subscription. Stack using same Microsoft account.