work for you?
YMMV - Wendy’s App - $5 off $10+ for CARRY OUT only
The YMMV parts though:
-Of course I'm not sure if this is targeted or not, and who (if anyone) else sees this in Rewards->Offers in the app.
-It was for CARRY OUT, and drive thru is a separate category in their app. That does NOT work. Not a single Wendy's in my area out of maybe 10 or so locations was offering carryout lol, all either "closed" or just no option listed. I still got it to work in the drive thru though, what you have to do is:
1. Apply the deal from Rewards->Offers
2. Find a store that lists carry out as a pickup option. It didn't matter that it said closed for me, it just has to be there.
3. If it makes you, select drive thru at the beginning, but still attempt to select carry out.
4. Form your $10+ subtotal order
5. When you get to the checkout screen "Your bag" select carry out from pickup method. Right below those menus, select "ASAP" for order timing.
6. Proceed to place the order.
7. You WILL get an error if the store is closed saying "sorry the dining room just closed" or something, but it said go to the drive thru instead for assistance.
8. If you want you can check Account->History at this point to see if it says Pending. If it does, you're good.
9. Go through the drive thru, now it just acts like a regular drive thru mobile order.
10. Get a ton of food from a restaurant for $5. (See my receipt for example)
Interested if anyone else tries this or even if there are any Wendy's out there actually letting you order using the carry out option. That of course would be the easiest. Good luck and remember, YMMV so don't shoot the messenger. Worth a try since it's just from your couch I guess?
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
isNormalComing posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.