work for you?
3.4" Benchmade 940 Osborne AXIS Lock Black M4 Natural G-10 Knife EXPIRED
Thanks to community members Chicken925 for posting this deal.
- Note: Price will show at the checkout review page after you enter your payment info.
- Premium CPM-M4 blade steel holds a great edge and will resist abuse.
- Jade G-10 handle is translucent, showing off the inner workings.
- Benchmade Axis lock for ambidextrous use with dual thumb studs.
- Classic Warren Osborne design made for long-lasting and efficient cuts and slices.
- Reversible pocket clip for right or left side carry.
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Material: CPM-M4
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Black
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.47"
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal:
- At the time of this posting, Our research indicates that this is $36 lower (18.5% savings) than the next best available prices from reputable merchants for similar Benchmade 940 Knives with prices starting from $195. -SaltyOne
Anyway, looks like BladeHQ is running a somewhat similar promotion on their exclusive version of the 940 this year. It's in a black cerakote CPM-M4 blade and Jade/Natural G10. M4 is a high end "super steel" with excellent edge retention and toughness. It's not a stainless steel, but the cerakote (ceramic coating) protects the blade from rust. The 940 is Benchmade's most iconic model, and this is basically a custom/upgraded version of it. Benchmade is one of the two top US knife manufacturers for mid-high end production knives (along with Spyderco), and they're famous for their Axis lock.