work for you?
The Business Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained (Kindle eBook)
Thanks to Deal Editor powerfuldoppler for sharing this deal.
- Penguin Group (USA) LLC via Amazon (Kindle eBook) $0.99
- Note: Eligible Prime members may apply earned No-Rush Shipping credits to this purchase (check balance).
- Penguin via Google Play (eBook) $0.99
- Apple Books (eBook) $0.99
- Barnes & Noble (Nook eBook) $0.99
- Kobo (eBook) $0.99
- The Business Book helps you over the hurdles facing every new business, such as finding a gap in the market, securing finance, employing people, and creating an eye-catching brand. It is a plain-speaking visual guide to 80 of the most important commerce theories including chaos theory, critical path analysis, market mapping, and the MABA matrix.
- Its graphics and flow diagrams demystify complicated concepts and explain the ideas of seminal business thinkers, such as Malcolm Gladwell's "tipping point" or Michael Porter's "five forces". It shows that you can succeed with stories of rags-to-riches entrepreneurs, including the founders of Hewlett-Packard, who began their global enterprise from their garage.
- Whether you are a student, a CEO, or a would-be entrepreneur, The Business Book will inspire you and put you on the inside track to making your goal a reality.
- Big Ideas Simply Explained series uses creative design and innovative graphics along with straightforward and engaging writing to make complex subjects easier to understand. With over 7 million copies worldwide sold to date, these award-winning books provide just the information needed for students, families, or anyone interested in concise, thought-provoking refreshers on a single subject.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $9 lower (90% savings) than the digital list price of $9.99.
- This price is $1 lower (50% savings) than a previous Frontpage deal. -StrawMan86
- About this product:
- 4.7 out of 5 stars rating at Amazon based on over 800 customer reviews
- About this store:
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
powerfuldoppler | Staff posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.