work for you?
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member bcg27 for sharing this deal.
- BlueDriver will match your exact vehicle to a specific fix from a database of millions of repairs. Your Repair Report will always contain fixes that have been verified by ASE Certified Technicians, so no more googling unreliable fixes that waste your time and money. The BlueDriver Sensor, paired with the free BlueDriver App (iOS or Android), gives you a complete vehicle repair solution.
- All the capabilities of an expensive scan tool (extended vehicle coverage, live data, etc.) combined with the power and convenience of your smartphone or tablet. No cords, no subscriptions, and regular free updates.
- View live data and monitor your vehicle's health in real time. Configure the data sources, customize your view with various displays and colours, and log and export live data as a file.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $50 lower (41.7% savings) than the list price of $119.95. -StrawMan86
- About this product:
- 4.7 out of 5 stars rating at Amazon based on over 31,900 customer reviews
- About this store:
- View Amazon return policy here.
- Seller Lemur Vehicle Monitors has a 96% positive seller rating over the past 12 months based on over 780 customer reviews.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Amazon Deal of the Day for $69.95
Matches some previously well received deals. I'm not an expert on OBDII scanners but this one has some additional capabilities compared to a generic ELM327 based device.
If using it with Carista app(paid version) both obd can read TPMS code, and can reprogram (I have option to read TPMS and also to enter new code and click save - but I didnt try since I dont have new TPMS units, mine is still good in my car)