Edited December 21, 2021
at 08:32 AM
This is how I got RDR2 for $10 on PC.
1. Head to EpicGames Store and purchase the Online version for $14.99, a $10 coupon will automatically apply, total will be $4.99 + tax.
2. Install the game using Epic Games launcher and run it.
3. After the game is running, switch to Story mode and purchase via the in-game store for $4.80 + tax.
4. Exit the game, exit Rockstar launcher.
5a. Move the installed folder from Epic to different location so you can install Rockstar version on next step.
5b. (Optional) Go to Epic launcher and Uninstall RDR2. This step is just unregistered the game with Epic Store, your downloaded files are still available.
6. Open Rockstar launcher and you will be able to download full version of RDR2.
6b. If you uninstall from Epic Store using step 5b, re-install the game, wait for about 1 min for Epic starts to create some content, pause the download, close Epic launcher.
6c. Move back the original installation from step 5a to the location where you have Epic version installation pause in step 6b. Start Epic launcher and Resume download, it will verify the content only, no re-download.
You will download total 240 GB over internet, watch out if your ISP has data cap
To launch Story mode, start the game in Rockstar launcher. To launch Online mode, start the game in Epic Games launcher.