work for you?
Pre-order the Next Galaxy Smartphone or Tablet, Receive Samsung Credit EXPIRED
Thanks Deal Hunter daisybeetle for sharing this deal
- Click here and fill out Form with your information then click Reserve Now
- Look for Confirmation email to confirm that you are reserved to pre-order
- Between 2/9/22-2/24/22, receive $50 Samsung Credit when you Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Smartphone or Tablet
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer Terms:
- Look forward to more exclusive offers when it's time to pre-order
- Reservation is open from 1/21/22 to 2/8/22
- The Next Smartphone or Tablet will be available to Pre-order starting 2/9/22
- $50 Samsung Credit is valid only at samsung.com/us/ or the Shop Samsung App.
- Samsung Credit is valid only until 3/31/2022 at 11:59 PM EST
Current Trade-In value for each item:
- iPhone 11, down to only $300 (2/11/2022)
50RESERVERB - $250 Code
EP50TABS8S22U - $50 Code
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Apple is great if you need an always reliable device that just works with an added benefit that they are 2 generations ahead in processing power. App quality is better since all devices have a set standard.
Android is good for the power user, usually faster charging and great displays with enormous amounts of ram. No walled garden so you can install anything you want.
In a nutshell, the Apple user experience is nicer but Android customization and file management/transfer are more flexible. If many of you’re contacts are on Apple you’ll benefit from iMessage and FaceTime. Apple device upgrades are seamless. Google integration on Android is better. Surprisingly I’ve found Siri much better than Google. Apple devices hold better trade in values. If you have an Apple or Android tablet, you may want to stay with the same as you can sync across easier if you stay on the same platform.
I had the same combo for my note 20u and I loved it. Been using the parallax series cases since note 8.
So sad that odder (scheduled for delivery today) was delayed last minute. Tracking said something about delayed by sender but that doesn't make sense. Oh wells.
I got another order in for lower priced trade ins for a white one.
I've found that if you have a decent phone to trade in, pre-order deals always beat the soon-after-release deals. If you don't have a decent trade-in, the opposite may be true. Excited to see if this is worth trading in my n20u, i really can't stand the giant camera bump.