work for you?
Select PayPal Accounts: Spend Your First $5+ at Google Play Using PayPal, Get a
Thanks to community member loopydeals for finding this deal.
Offer Details (see full terms on PayPal website):
- Eligibility: Must see an authorized paid media ad, google store in-app banners, PayPal email, PayPal push notifications, PayPal deals or PayPal in-app banners containing the invitation to participate in the offer.
- Valid on your first purchase of at least $5+ using PayPal on the Google Play store (or on Google Play).
- Offer ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2022
- Eligible Purchases do not include: (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as "Goods and Services" payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me
- 100,000 Reward redemptions are available during the Offer Period
- Go to the PayPal Offer Page
- Current PayPal members, click Get Started. New PayPal members, click sign up and create an account.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Make a purchase at Google Play of $5+ using PayPal as the payment method
- After PayPal confirms your purchase, you should receive an email titled "Don't forget to save your $10 reward!"
- Note: Confirmation email may take several days to arrive.
- Once you receive the email, go to the $10 Reward Confirmation Page and click Save Offer
- The $10 Reward should now appear in your PayPal Wallet
- The $10 Reward should automatically apply to your next purchase made using PayPal
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- See the forum thread for additional discussion of this offer.
- $10 reward expires July 31, 2022
You will see the reward made available in the offers section of your account within a few days after making your first purchase in Google Play with PayPal. The reward can be used towards your next PayPal purchase but will expire on 07/31/2022.
Max redeems 100,000 available.
Offer ends 6/30/2022.
Reward expires 7/31/2022.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
loopydeals posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.