Edited August 18, 2022
at 01:29 PM
Price new is $129 at both Sam's Club and Walmart. So, refurb from Woot is about half price. https://home.woot.com/offers/ninj...cd_deal_12
If you're interested in the Ninja CM300, Woot has it refurbed for $59.99. [woot.com]
A CNET review gave it a 7.4 out of 10. Here are the highlights of the review:
The Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System brews lots of tasty drip fast. It brews in multiple sizes. It has a milk frother for latte-style drinks. It uses a separate filter for tea. It's compact and attractive.
It brews a little hot and a touch bitter. Its cold brew mode lacks flavor and strength. There's no manual setting for custom brews.
THE BOTTOM LINE
If you love lattes and solid drip, the Ninja Cold Brewed System is worth the price.
The Ninja Hot & Iced Coffee Maker brews everything from a single serve cup to a travel mug to a carafe—no pods required. Plus, enjoy classic, rich, and over ice brews, now on your countertop.
- 3 Brew Styles: Classic, Rich, and Over Ice
- Iced Coffee: Vivid iced coffee flavor that's never watered down
- 6 Brew Sizes: From single cup to full carafe
- Easy-to-fill, removable water reservoir with auto-metering
- Thermal Flavor Extraction unlocks your coffee's full flavor potential
- Unlimited variety, no pods required
- 24-Hour Delay Brew: wake up to hot coffee
- Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
- Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (Overall): 15 Inches (H) x 8.94 Inches (W) x 12.2 Inches (D)
- Weight: 9.18 Pounds
- Cup Capacity: 10
- Coffee Type Used: Ground Coffee
- Wattage Output: 1500 Watts
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Electric
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Uses #4 paper cone filter
- 3 Brew Styles: Classic, Rich, and Over Ice (Specialty brew not included on CM305 Model)
- Scoop, permanent filter, coffee mugs, and frother attachment not included.