work for you?
Kenda KM1 Rear Motorcycle Tire
- 160/60ZR-17 $81.99
- 180/55ZR-17 $83.99
- 190/50ZR-17 $84.99
- Optimized apex geometry delivers perfect balance of high-speed stability and lightning fast turn-in.
- Proprietary compound reaches target operating temperature faster than competitors.
- Excellent wet grip and increased siping combine to provide ultimate confidence in adverse conditions.
- Long-wearing compound promises more miles without sacrificing performance.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- 160/60ZR-17 is $39 lower (32% savings) than the $120.99 list price.
- About this store:
- MotoSport return policy here
Shipping is free.
I can't comment on longevity or grip, but the reviews I've seen so far sound promising and $85 for a brand new tire is a great deal. I usually run the Continental ContiMotion on the rear but this is the lowest price currently available for a brand new rear tire from a reputable manufacture and reputable retailer.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
bassic posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.