inKind (Dining App credit at participating restaurants): https://pass.inkind.com/black-fri...22-special
There are two options:
$50 Credit to use without any purchase
$180 Credit to use if you spend $50 and have the Amex offer (YMMV) to stack from previous Slickdeal post (details below)
For just $50 credit (no purchase required)
For $180 credit after spending $50 (YMMV):
- The $50 credit does expire in 30 days. New users only.
- Credit required to signup but can be removed after signup. This is so that when you pay with inKind at a restaurant, the card will cover any balance over the credit you have in the app.
Example, sign up using trial link above to get $50 credit.
Then purchase the Black friday deal of $100 (with 30% bonus) for $130 credit using Amex offers. The Amex offer will give you $50 statement credit.
Therefore, you will have gotten $180 credit to use at participating restaurants for only $50.
- The credit can be used over multiple visits / restaurants.
- The $50 credit from trial expires in 30 days.
- The 30% bonus expires in 3 years.
- The rest of the credit that you purchased never expires