work for you?
GoPro HERO11 Black Mini Action Camera + 1-Year GoPro Subscription EXPIRED
Save EVEN More! Slickdeals Members Get Cashback.
Slickdeals Members earn Cashback on qualifying deals.
Note: The Subscription will renew automatically and you will be charged a $49.99 yearly fee until cancelled. You may cancel your Subscription at any time.
Thanks to Community Member ylk1 for finding this deal.
- Includes HERO11 Black Mini camera, carrying case, curved adhesive mount, short mounting buckle + short thumb screw, USB-C cable
- Automatically upload footage to the cloud + get a highlight video when charging
- Shoot in our best video settings with the push of a button—just point and shoot
- Dual sets of mounting fingers for a more low-profile mounting setup
- Larger new image sensor delivers an immersive, extra-large field of view
- Cinematic 5.3K60 + 2.7K240 video with 24.7 megapixel stills from video
- Weighs 133g
- Emmy® Award-winning HyperSmooth 5.0 video stabilization with Horizon Lock built-in
- Next-level durability + waterproof to 33ft
- HERO11 Black Mini captures video only
- A microSD card is required, but not included.*
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates this offer for the GoPro HERO11 Black Mini Action Camera alone is $200 lower (50% savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant at the time of this post.
- Refer to the forum thread for additional details and discussion. -Corwin
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5% cashback at GoPro with Cashback Rewards, a program exclusively for Slickdeals members that enables you to maximize your savings by earning Cashback Rewards Points on select deals found on Slickdeals. Points are redeemable for PayPal credit, gift cards and more. Sign up and start getting paid to shop.
*Note: This message is automatically added when Slickdeals detects a deal with an active Cashback Rewards offer. Please see terms and exclusions for details and to verify eligibility.
I think this is the lowest price ever for this model.
Compared to the regular Hero 11 model:
- Mini has a fixed internal enduro battery that is roughly 10% smaller capacity
- Additional rear finger mount & heatsink
- No Front/Rear screens
- No Internal Stereo Mics
- No GPS, So no video overlays
- A bit lighter (~20 gms)
- No Photo modes (of any type)
- No Webcam mode (cabled)
- No Hindsight mode
- No Scheduled capture mode
- No Duration capture mode
- No Video Looping mode
- No External Mic support
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
There are no gotchas attached to it.