If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Last Edited by VSeven
December 1, 2017
Here is what worked for me after multiple failures:
1. Went to settings, apps, SPay and uninstalled to older version
2. Updated SPay.
3. Added another Visa Card ( Bank of America) this time
4. Went to the promotion and linked the account
5. Went to the newegg and purchased the $0.01 software again via Samsung browser. The name of the software is: EnGenius ezMaster Network Management Software 6. Approved the payment using fingerprint or PIN
7. Points came within a minute
As multiple people have pointed out, you will not see success until it requires your fingerprint. Step #6 is crucial!
Note: Use Chrome Browser or possibly Samsung. Do not use FireFox (won't work).