Target Stores [Store Locator
] offers $300 Bill Credit + $250 Target Gift Card
with activation of select Google Pixel 2 / Google Pixel 2 XL Smartphones
on a Verizon installment plan. New, added or upgrade line of service required. Thanks imjosh
Note, offer valid in-store only
. Availability may vary by location.
- Activate a Google Pixel 2 or Google Pixel 2 XL via one of the following installment plans:
- Example prices (links for reference only)
- Google Pixel 2
- 64GB (Black) $27.12/mo. for 24-mos.
- 64GB (Blue) $27.12/mo. for 24-mos.
- 64GB (White) $27.12/mo. for 24-mos.
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- 64GB (Black) $35.87/mo. for 24-mos.
- 64GB (White) $35.87/mo. for 24-mos.
- 128GB (Black) $40.25/mo. for 24-mos.
You gave rep to imjosh for this post.
imjosh posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- The monthly price excludes taxes and fees. Activation fee/line: $30. Subject to Verizon Wireless Agreements, Calling Plan & credit approval.
- The $300 discount is reflected as a credit automatically applied on your monthly Verizon bill. The $250 Target Gift card offer requires a new line of service or upgrade with device financing and also requires the order to be completed and picked up in store before end of day Saturday (store hours vary). Additional terms & conditions apply. Please refer to the product pages and forum thread for additional details and discussion. -Corwin
Edited December 17, 2017
at 08:39 AM
This ad [imgur.com]
was seen at Target.
The primary text reads:
"Save $550. With purchase of Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL."
"Offer valid 12/17 - 12/30"
Here is what the "fine print says" says:
New or upgrade device purchase of Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL req'd. $550 is $250 Target GiftCard plus $300 promo credit applied to account over 24 mos, promo credit ends when balance paid or line terminated/tranferred. 0% APR. Limited time offer.
This should work out to a net "price" of
$650 - $550 = $100 for Pixel 2 and
$850 - $550 = $300 for Pixel 2 XL