Did this coupon
work for you?
work for you?
Quote from flipmaster :
Q: "What are some recommended NVR options if one were to buy this camera?"
A: Any PC
Quote from nkris :Thanks to all the response. Finally figured out a way to configure. Listing here for others.
1) connect wired and find the ip using router software
2) connect to camera usinf ip and port 85 http://192.168.0.102:8
3) Now change the connection tab to use wireless default and go to wifi tab and select the network and connect. Refresh and see it is connected. remove the ethernet.
May be somesetup in my wifi/router, Even I was not able to connect amcrest with wifi directly and they listed the steps for ethernet to get to wifi and was able to follow it back then.
Also the camera works perfect with amcrest app as well. if you have mix of cams like me, this should be no problem.
For chrome use NACL Web Plug-in extension
Quote from Homi :If you open the SD Card slot (2 screws at the bottom of the Camera) there are two leds 1 red and 1 green when configuring mine led blinks when powering on and the green stays lite when connected to Wi-Fi and ready to stream.
There's also a reset button that you can hold to reset the Camera if needed.
Quote from vboyz103 :For those of you who is concerned about the security around these systems, if you have a DDWRT or Tomato firmware. You can segment your network as such (I had mine set to this).
1. Create a virtual (W)LAN for all your cameras etc.
2. Configure (using router) firewall to disallow BOTH inbound and outbound from/to Internet for these cameras.
3. Disallow these cameras to reach your other (W)LAN on your network such as Guest, main etc.
4. Have your tinycam Pro etc. device hooked to this network for monitoring.
5. Of course, hide this network behind your internal network only.
If you need to expose this portion to the Internet, make very sure that you tighten the access into this network via VPN, SSL cert authentication etc.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
mat2000 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.