Best Buy has the following deal with Sprint. If you don't like Sprint see steps outline below on how to get this phone unlocked.
. $200 off as of 3/4/18
iPhone 7 32GB =
$12.49 x 24 ~$300
--> 14.58 x 24 ~$350
iPhone 7 Plus 32GB =
$17.49 x 24 ~$420
--> $19.58 x 24 ~$470
Also discounts for iPhone 8 and iPhone X as mention by a few folks here (thanks, iceage2007)
iPhone 8 64GB =
18.75x 24 ~ $450
--> 20.83 x 24 ~$500
iPhone 8 Plus 64GB =
22.91 x 24 ~ $550
--> 24.99 x 24 ~$600
iPhone X 64GB =
31.25 x24 ~$750
--> 33.33 x24 ~$800
No Bill Credits
Taxes paid on full price of the phone
Best Buy Link [bestbuy.com]
This is cheaper than previous deal
back in December.
How to get a NEW iPhone unlocked from previous thread. This would allow you to own the phone out right and take it to any carrier. Rep to desidealfinder
1) Went to Best Buy and purchased a new IPhone 32GB. I request that I want the phone to be sealed. The sprint guy gave me a sealed box along with Spring SIM card. Tell rep it is a gift and you want a sealed box, if they won't do it try a different rep or a different BB.
2) After 30 mins I went to Sprint store to pay off the whole phone. (you should also be able to do this online after you create an account with Sprint)
3) Drove to Apple Store and got Free Verizon Postpaid card. It took no more than 10 mins to get one.
4) Went to another BestBuy and purchased H2O SIM card. They have it for 9.99 but you can price match it with Amazon for ~$2.
5) Came home, opened the iPhone box and inserted Verizon SIM and setup the phone. All went well
6) Took off verizon sim and inserted Sprint SIM. Phone was activated.
7) To make sure that the phone is unlocked, I added ATT SIM and made few calls. All went well. Phone is unlocked at this point.
8) Inserted Sprint SIM and made 2 calls. Went online to track what services are there on my online account and the phone.
9) After few hours I went to H2O website for number porting. You do not need to buy credit... Just SIM is fine. Filled up the form and submitted.
10) I did not received confirmation email from H2O but after around 2 hours of submitting the H2O porting form, I could see that I can no longer receive calls on Sprint iPhone. I figured the number has been ported.
11) Next day I contacted H2O to find out whether the number has been ported or not. They CONFIRMED it has been ported. No need to buy credit from them
12) Initiated a chat on Sprint website. I checked with them whether the account has been closed. The rep confirmed the account is CLOSED and there is NO PAYMENT due.
13) Went on sprint website to confirm. There is No service attached.
All Goood here....
A New iPhone... UNLOCKED ..in 2 days-... sweeeeeettt
Thank you all