Verizon up-Getting rewarded is about to get easier.
Just got this email from Verizon:
Exciting changes ahead.
Starting March 1, you can grab your favorite reward without needing a credit. More information on program changes is coming soon.
In the meantime, be sure to use your existing credits before they expire. Credits expire 30 days from issue date or 2.29.20 — whichever comes first.
When you enroll in Verizon Up, you also enroll in Verizon Selects.
And what does Verizon Selects do?
Verizon Selects collects data to better serve you advertising.
Here is what Verizon Selects collects:
- Information about your wireless device and how you use it – including web addresses of sites you visit, similar information about apps and features you use, as well as device and advertising identifiers.
- Information about your device location, including network data and location information transmitted by apps you permit to use your device location.
- Your postal and email addresses.
- Information about the quantity, type, destination, location, and amount of use of your Verizon telecommunications and interconnected voice over internet services and related billing information (also known as Customer Proprietary Network Information or CPNI).
- Information about your Verizon products and services and how you use them (such as data and calling features and use, Fios service options, equipment and device types).
- Information we get from other companies (such as gender, age range, interests, shopping preferences, and ad responses) or that you provide.
- Information advertisers share with us to better target their own advertising.`