On the Xbox 360's "Microsoft Movies & TV" marketplace, you'll find "Rick & Morty Season 4 Season Pass" (in HD, no less) available for FREE (though YMMV)!
More info ... I'm guessing this is a price-mistake, and therefore could be corrected at any point (so try to redeem ASAP), and was mistakenly priced as "$0" when it came off sale (@ $14.99+tax) back in November 2019. You see, unknown to most everyday users, the Xbox 360 Marketplace is maintained separately from the rest of the "modern" store apps like on Xbox One, Windows 10, or the website. On the "modern" store, you'll find Rick & Morty Season 4 at the regular price of $17.99 (SD) & $22.99 (HD).
I've confirmed it's free for both my USA-based XBL Gold account, as well as a test Canada-based XBL Silver account, so yes, it's good for ALL Xbox accounts in the USA & Canada
. I doubt other countries will benefit, due to the show not available on Microsoft Movies & TV there (such as UK, which I tried). I've also checked the Xbox.com website using my USA-based XBL Gold account, and that's where I found the regular $17.99/$22.99 prices, so don't bother hoping it's a privileged account-status thing.
The fastest & easiest way to purchase R&M's season 4 is:
- On the 360 dashboard, navigate to the "Movies & TV" tab.
- Select the "Browse New TV" square.
- Select "Rick and Morty" on the far-left of the "New TV" listings.
- Once you're in the "Rick and Morty" section, navigate 1 tab to the right to "season 4".
- Select the square that says "Get Season Pass / Free".
- You'll know it's still free because it says "Add to Collection" and not "Buy Season / Best Value", nor will you get a "confirm" screen showing payment/price information.
BTW, here's a link to when it was a pre-sale deal @ $14.99 in November 2019:
Screenshot of "season 4" just prior to purchase below.