work for you?
Visible: Trade Working Smartphone & Port-In #, Get 16GB Moto e6 + 1-Mo Unl. Plan EXPIRED
- Start here and click "Swap My Phone"
- Enter trade-in Android device's IMEI (how to)
- New customers qualify for $15 off their first month of service, making it $25 (automatically applied at checkout)
- You will be sent a free shipping label for your trade-in device via email
- Upon trade-in approval, your Moto e6 will be sent for Free
- Your first month of Visible service will be $25
- You can cancel service anytime once you've paid your first month.
- You may continue with Visible service after the first month if desired at the standard rate of $40/month.
- 5.5" 1440x720 HD+ IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- microSD card slot
- 13MP rear facing camera
- 5MP front facing camera
- 802.11n WiFi | Bluetooth 4.2 | FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0 port \ 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3000 mAh removable battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Got an old phone?
Get a new one for free
Swap your old device for a brand new one when you transfer your phone number to Visible. Unlimited messages, minutes and data, all on the power of Verizon's 4G LTE Network.
Swap my phone
Swapping is simple
Check your phone
Check your phone to see if it will work on Visible. If it won't, you can trade it for one that will.
Choose a new phone
We'll ship you your new phone, and SIM card. Plus a box to send us your current phone.
Transfer your number
Sign up for Visible service, and transfer your current phone number when you set up and activate your new phone.
Send us your old phone
Once you're up and running, send us your old phone within 14 days, or you'll be charged for the new phone.
Must port in!
During checkout enter promo code vis20 for an extra $5 off. This will make the phone and first month service only $20.
Check your chase credit card account because you might be eligible for $20 cashback if you sign up for Visible Service.
From old e6 thread:
Ships via Fed-Ex overnight with signature required
Previous thread with large and helpful wiki:
use vis20 under promo code to make this deal $20
Motorola Moto e6:
If you get tired of seeing the "Time and Weather is running" notification:
Go to Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps -> 3 dots menu -> Show system -> Time and Weather -> Notifications -> uncheck "Time and Weather" only
The time/weather widget still functions properly but the stupid notification goes away.