currently has an offer for new and existing AT&T customers. Get the iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in
. The pre-order starts October 16th.
Full offer details from att.com are below:
Up to $800 off Apple smartphones.
Get up to $800 off an eligible smartphone when you add a new line or upgrade an existing line. Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You'll need to:
Then you'll get:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
- Add a new line of service or upgrade an existing line.
- Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $95 for $800 credit ($35 for $350 credit) within 30 days of activation.
Up to $800 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $95 or higher (Up to $350 with trade-in value of $35 to $94) applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments
Qualifying Installment Plan:
- Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above. Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you'll owe the balance of up to $1350 based on device purchased.
- Credit card may be req'd (except MA, PA, ND.
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $45/mo. based on device purchased) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
- If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- iPhone XS 64GB ($900), 256GB ($1050), 512GB ($1250)
- iPhone XR 64GB ($500), 128GB ($550)
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB ($900), 256GB ($1050), 512GB ($1250)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB ($1000), 256GB ($1150), 512GB ($1350)
- iPhone 12 64GB ($800), 128GB ($850), 256GB ($950)
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB ($1000), 256GB ($1100), 512GB ($1300)
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- To qualify for $800 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $95 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE (2nd Gen)
- Samsung: Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Z Flip, Z Fold, Z Fold 5G, A71 5G, A30
- Google: Pixel 3, 3 XL, Pixel 4, 4 XL
- LG: V50 ThinQ, V60 ThinQ
- To qualify for $350 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $35 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE (2nd Gen)
- Samsung: Galaxy A10e, A20, A50, A51 A7, A8+, A9, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge + Duos, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7, Active, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Z Flip, Z Fold, Z Fold 5G, A71 5G, A30
- Google: Pixel XL, 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, Pixel 4, 4 XL
- LG:, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, , V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- motorola: Moto Z2 Play Dual, Moto Z3 Play, Moto Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
- See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr's apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/cate...plans.html.
- This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this credit.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.