work for you?
New Lowe's for Pro Members: Savings on Intuit Turbo Tax Preparation (Federal) EXPIRED
Thanks community members sagupta & Cobalt_Blue_FF for sharing this deal
- New Users Sign Up for Lowe's Pro Account here then Add Credit Card to Account
- Once you are Signed up and Enrolled, You should receive Turbo Tax Offer Email within a few minutes
- From Email, Click "Get Started"
- Note, unique promo code from email is good through 10/15/21 so you save code until you are ready to get started.
- Select "File Your Own Taxes" at Top of Page
- Scroll Down Page and Under "Ready to Try TurboTax", Select from Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed Service
- Click "Start for Free"
- Follow On-Screen Prompts to Complete Tax Filing
- Proceed to File Screen and on Bottom of Page, Apply Unique Service Code you received from Turbo Tax
- Federal Service will be Discounted for cost of Service (up to $100).
- Note, State Filing is Extra (even if you chose lower cost federal filing option).
Try Credit Karma Tax software as well. Its free and works well.
Credit Karma Tax—is it really free?
Yes! Credit Karma Tax is always 100% free. It's $0 to file both state and federal tax returns. Even if you're taking deductions or credits, it won't cost you a penny, ever.
Free Tax USA is also another free federal tax software