How do I qualify for a free Moto G Power (2020) as a new Fi customer?
- A new Fi customer is somebody who is new to Google Fi on either a new plan, or a new member as a part of an existing group plan. Former Fi customers who have cancelled or paused service are not eligible.
- To qualify for a free Moto phone, you need to:
- Activate the phone on a new full service plan (data-only SIMs do not qualify) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email and remain active on Google Fi with your qualifying phone for 60 consecutive days.
- You must activate on the same Fi account used to purchase the phone or be a new member of the purchaser's group plan.
- You must also bring/transfer your number to the qualifying Fi account within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email. Fi-to-Fi number transfers are not eligible.
If you choose to get a new number, you will not receive the promotion.