work for you?
Apple Back to School Discounts: AirPods w/ Charging Case + 20% Off AppleCare+ EXPIRED
Thanks to community member NervousCaribou7005 for sharing this deal.
Note, offer is also valid at any participating Apple Stores; you'll need to provide the necessary info that you're a student to receive discount.
Eligible Apple Products
- 13"MacBook Air from $899
- 13" MacBook Pro from $1,199
- 16" MacBook Pro from $2,199
- 24" iMac from $1,249
- Mac Pro from $5,599
- Mac mini from $649
- 11" iPad Pro from $749
- 12.9" iPad Pro from $999
- iPad Air from $549
- AirPods w/ Charging Case Free w/ Eligible Purchase
- AirPods w/ Wireless Charging Case $40 w/ Eligible Purchase
- AirPods Pro $90 w/ Eligible Purchase
- Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase AppleCare+ or the AppleCare Protection Plan.
- Price varies depending on the product, more information can be found here.
- This promotional Apple Education Pricing on AppleCare+ is available for eligible products during the promotional period only and cannot be combined with non-promotional Apple Education Pricing.
- K-12: Any employee of a public or private K-12 institution in the United States is eligible, including homeschool teachers. In addition, school board members who are currently serving as elected or appointed members are eligible. PTA or PTO executives or appointed/elected officers are eligible.
- Higher Education: Faculty and staff of Higher Education institutions in the United States; and students attending, or accepted into a Higher Education institution in the United States are eligible to purchase.
- Higher Education Parents: Parents purchasing on behalf of their child, who is a student currently attending or accepted into a public or private Higher Education Institution in the United States, are eligible to purchase.
Get a free airpods with the purchase of any macbook air , macbook pro, mac mini , ipad pro, ipad air and mac pro
You can also combine this with target apple gc offer
Do you really need the power of the M1 iPad Pro with its XDR display? Are you trying to use it as a laptop replacement or for media consumption?
In my opinion, unless you're using it for your profession, the Air should check the boxes for most.
Are you trying to get both an iPad and then a MBP?
My machine is worth thousands in productivity to me every month so it's worth it in my case to buy a MBA now and sell it at a small loss to get the new MBP whenever it comes out comes out. Your case may be different.