work for you?
Dell Inspiron Desktop: i5-10400, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 EXPIRED
Thanks to Deal Editor iconian for finding this deal.
- Intel Core i5-10400 Processor (6-Core, 12M Cache, 2.9GHz to 4.3GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 200W 80+ Bronze Power Supply
- Keyboard & Mouse Included
- Windows 10 Home
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 4x USB 2.0
- 1x HDMI 1.4b
- 1x VGA
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $180 lower (31% savings) than the list price of $579.99.
- This offer also matches our previous frontpage deal from earlier this month.
- About this product:
- 4.0 out of 5 stars by over 4,100 Dell customers
- About this store:
- The 30-day return period is calculated from invoice date. Exceptions to Dell's standard return policy still apply, and certain products are not eligible for return at any time. See dell.com/returnpolicy.
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5%* at Dell Home & Office in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
$400 + free s/h
You should realize though that removing Windows is a permanent change. Its gone. If you ever want Win back you'd have to reinstall it.
I'd imagine Ubuntu should be pretty straight forward on this system. IT doesn't have anything fancy to confuse Linux or require special steps or drivers.
Or you could just Ubuntu as a VM on top of Windows in Hyper-V.