has Overcooked! 2
(Nintendo Switch) on sale for $10.99
. Select free curbside pickup where available, otherwise shipping is free
on $35 or more.
Thanks to community member ThiccDaddyJones
for finding this deal.
Note, availability for curbside pickup may vary by location.
- For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer
- Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor
- Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals
- Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change
- As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King's amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world
- From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2
- From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!)
- New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged
- Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus
- For one to four players