work for you?
Select Tractor Supply Stores: Kohler 7HP Command Pro 3/4" Crankshaft Engine EXPIRED
Thanks community member sassnak for sharing this deal
NOTE, this sale price is only valid in select stores that have stock (ship to store orders do not qualify).
About this Product:
- Offers electronic ignition, fuel secure auto-fuel shut off
- Overhead valve design
- Engine-mounted throttle and choke controls, remote throttle ready
- Features dual oil fill locations, satellite exhaust valve and 3/4 in. steel-forged crankshaft
- Kohler 7 HP engine has heavy-duty cyclonic air filter, 4.1 liter metal fuel tank
- Water trap to separate moisture in fuel
- Automatic compression release
- Offers oil sentry automatic low oil engine shutdown system
- Mechanical governor and carburetor bowl drain
- Large metal fuel tank and chrome plated cap
- Warm air intake system for cold weather operation
- Index-able, easy-pull retractable starter
- Oversized muffler with heat shield
- Easy access throttle, choke and shutoff
You can see if it is in stock near you by clicking on "Check availability at nearby stores" under "Ship to Store". Then put in your zip code and check the box for "Show only stores with Pickup in Store available". When you click "Pickup Here" it'll add it to the cart at the clearance price. You can't see the clearance price without adding it to the cart.
According to Kohler this engine is a universal replacement that is compatible with a wide variety of lawn and construction equipment. I bought it to replace the engine in my vintage Troy-Bilt Horse tiller, and it should be a very easy swap.
If you're going to DIY a go kart, make sure it doesn't scalp people with long hair. Google go kart scalping