work for you?
Roku Ultra LT 4K HDR Streaming Device w/ Ethernet Port, Voice Remote, & Headphones
Thanks to Community Member F___ for finding this deal.
- Roku Ultra LT has a quad-core processor and is great for smooth wired and wireless streaming. It's perfect for heavy streaming in HD, 4K, and HDR and delivers the kind of powerful performance you want on your home's main TV
- Get a connection that stands up to whatever you want to stream with dual-band wireless or use the Ethernet port for wired streaming
- Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity; whether you are streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you will get stunning picture quality that is optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Power up and adjust the volume on most televisions, control your player, and enjoy private listening with the enhanced voice remote and included headphones; use your voice to search across channels, turn captions on, and more in a touch
- Roku Ultra LT is packed with features you will love, including microSD for extra channel storage; use the included headphones to pump up the volume on your shows without disturbing the house.
- Endless entertainment: stream it all, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; never miss award-winning shows, the latest blockbuster hits, and more; access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes; stream what you love and cut back on cable TV bills
- Enjoy free TV: stream live TV, 24/7 news, sports, movies, shows, and more on the Roku channel, plus a huge collection of free entertainment from top channels on featured free
Personally, I like Roku better than Android TV or the Amazon firestick devices. There are pros and cons to each, but the Roku is more simple/easier to use and from my experience, less buggy. The only bad thing I can say is, the media player in the Roku Ultra devices is pretty weak, it only plays basic picture and video formats and it crashes easily if it loads a file it doesn't like. I don't know why they even bother to include a usb port for external media.
Older CPU, less RAM (1 GB Vs. 2 GB), and no USB port for local media (w/Flash Drive). It has the same CPU/RAM as the Streaming Stick+ but adds an microSDCard for caching apps (faster loading) and an Ethernet port. I'd definitely buy this if considering the Streaming Stick+ but the Ultra (non-LT) is still superior.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
F___ posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.