work for you?
128GB Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone for T-Mobile (Phantom Gray)
Thanks to Community member esqwav for finding this deal.
- 6.2" 2400 x 1080 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X Gorilla Glass Victus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 Quad-Core Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.0 + LE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Under-Screen)
- Android 11
- Rear Camera:
- Telephoto: 64 MP 1/1.76" Sensor (0.8 µm Pixels) with a 28mm f/2.0 Lens
- Wide: 12 MP 1/1.76" Sensor (1.8 µm Pixels) with a 26mm f/1.8 Lens
- Ultra Wide: 12 MP 1/2.6" Sensor (1.4 µm Pixels) with a 13mm f/2.2 Lens (120° FoV)
- Front Camera:
- Standard: 10 MP 1/3.2" Sensor (1.22 µm Pixels) with a 26mm f/2.2 Lens
- 1x USB Type-C (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- 1x Nano SIM
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $300 lower (37% savings) than the list price of $799.99
- About this product:
- Limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- About this store::
- See the Best Buy return policy for returns information.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Store just has to activate the phone on a TMobile account, even one you already have open. A new line is not necessary.
Part of this TMobile promo is an extra $100 off if you have a trade-in.
Ask for a Best Buy trade-in instead to see if possible and how much. I was supposed to get 55+100 for my S-9+ but BB gave me $300 !
Card slots are less important with higher internal storage now and the cloud.
Basically, if you have a line on your account, you just have this S21 as the phone being the one assigned to that phone number. You can easily move SIM around after activation if you want to give the phone to someone else on TMO
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
esqwav posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.